New Online Making Contact Course in December
The Miksang Institute is the process of offering the entire Curriculum online.
Here are the courses in the order they can be taken over the next year:
• Making Contact: Relaxing This – Discovering THAT
• The Heart of Perception: Feeling the Moment
• Form, Space, and Moments: Further Dimensions of Perception
• Cutting Loose – Floating Free
• Seeing Totality: Layers and The Union of Form and Space
• The Five Qualities of Perception
Michael Wood and Julie DuBose November Making Contact
November 20: Afternoon Introductory Session
November 21 and 22: Morning and Afternoon Sessions
November 28 and 29: Morning and Afternoon Sessions
THIS WORKSHOP IS CURRENTLY FULL
Ron Barnett and Paul Giguere December Making Contact
December 4: Afternoon Introductory Session
December 5 and 6: Morning and Afternoon Sessions
December 12 and 13: Morning and Afternoon Sessions
THIS WORKSHOP HAS BEEN CANCELLED
These Making Contact courses are for the Atlantic, Eastern, and Central time zones.
Courses that include the Mountain and Pacific time zones will be available in early 2021.
For more information please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
For a more detailed description about what we will be exploring in the Making Contact Workshop go to: https://www.miksang.com/miksangjourney/