The Miksang Institute of Contemplative Photography® has been established to present the Miksang Training curriculum and the expression of direct, non-conceptual visual experience through various related disciplines.
The Institute will present courses in the core Miksang Training curriculum as well as courses designed to teach the integration of the practice of Miksang principles into art education and art therapy, film making, printing, and familiarity with the medium of digital photography and its use in the expression of Miksang images.
Each summer the Institute will hold a 3 -5 week module which will include courses in the basic curriculum as well as more advanced courses in applied application. It is our hope that this format will make it possible for students who wish to study Miksang in an intensive setting to immerse themselves fully in this practice before returning home. Each course can be taken on its own, provided the pre-requisites have been met, or in succession.
The Miksang Institute has no relationship to nor any affiliation with any other contemplative photography organizations or teachers, and only workshops taken with Miksang Institute Teachers are counted as pre-requisites for any Institute programs.
Please review our Copyright and Trademark Page
• Miksang Instructor, All Levels
• B.A. Wellesley College
• Boulder Colorado
• Original Founder of Miksang Training
• Miksang Instructor in Canada and Europe
• Consultant to the Miksang Institute
• BFA from Syracuse University
• Toronto, Canada
• J.D. from American University, Washington College of Law
• B.A. in Philosophy from Hamilton College
• Certified yoga teacher training from Tranquil Space.
• Washington D.C.
• Senior Manager, Reverse Logistics and Repair Operations
• Tyco Safety Products, Tyco International, Inc.
• B. S. Industrial Engineering and Operations Research,
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
• Delray Beach, Florida
• Web Designer-Developer, Owner, LUKY Designs
• B.S. Electrical Engineering Technology,
Southern Polytechnic Institute.
• Louisville, Colorado
• Architect & Feng Shui Consultant
• Health design, residential houses, supporting workplaces
• Diploma in Architecture, University of Applied Science
• Entrepeneur www.hiltrud-enders.de
• Düsseldorf, Germany